When people say "this is a healthy snack" you almost immediately assume that means it doesn't taste good, well we found that is not always true and this is a great example!
This tasty and incredibly easy to make snack uses only 5 ingredients and has no cooking time involved at all and our biggest problem was trying not to eat all of them in one setting.
Big thanks to our friend Chef Jason for coming up with this recipe and allowing us to film him making it.
As always if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
• ¾ cup medjool dates (if dry, soak in warm distilled water for 10 minutes, then drain well)
• ¾ cup raw unsalted almonds
• ¼ cup all fruit strawberry jam/spread
• ¼ cup organic unsalted peanut butter
• ½ cup rolled oats
1. Pulse pitted dates in a food processor or blender until they’re in small pieces or it forms a ball.
2. Add oats, almonds, strawberry jam, and peanut butter and pulse or mix until combined. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥.
3. Roll into 1-inch balls, using your hands. 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.
4. To set, put in the fridge or freezer for 15 minutes or you can eat as is. 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘪𝘳-𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬. 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦.
Discount on your next purchase when you subscribe*