A quick and easy plant-based meal or side dish you can prepare in 10 minutes.
Assorted Sweet Peppers
1. Get iron skillet smoking hot.
2. Using in the veggie broth as a baste, add veggies starting with the potatoes and continue to stir and add more broth as skillet dries up.
3. Continue this method and add onions, garlic, zucchini and mushrooms.
4. Once all these veggies have become tender, add the remaining veggies using the same process. One at a time.
5. Once all the veggies are mixed into the skillets and have been sautéd and basted with veggie broth, take a lemon and squeeze into the pan.
6. Toss all the veggies, make sure the lemon is mixed in well and then add enough coconut water to cover the veggies.
7. Continue cooking until the coconut water cooks into the veggies.
8. Once you see the veggies begin to loose moisture and the broth dry up, plate and serve.
9. Garnish with green onions to finish.